Michael E. Hart Jr.
Founder and President
With an early passion for landscaping, Michael E. Hart, Jr. began working in the landscape industry while still in high school.
World-Class Education at North Carolina State University
- Studied horticulture, sound design principles and process, nursery and planting standards, and best practices in landscaping.
- Worked at the NC State Arboretum under Dr. J. C. Raulston, renowned horticulturalist.
- Graduated with an advanced BS degree in Landscape Architecture and Horticulture in 1992.
Focus on hardscape design & installation
- Upon graduation, Michael began work as a landscape designer and project manager.
- At that time, there were few businesses dedicated to architectural landscape masonry design and installation. Attuned to customer needs and satisfaction, Michael started Homescapes, Ltd. in 1995.
- The result? A specialized niche in the market for hardscapes, emphasizing natural stone and interlocking pavers.
Respected community member
- Homescapes Ltd. has grown to a premier architectural landscape masonry company.
- Long standing and respected member of the Landscape and Hardscape community.
- Active in the community and civic affairs.
Experienced foremen have been part of our family since 2002. Our foremen – John Lynch and Cirillo Serrano – have a combined 40 years of experience in the landscape and hardscape industry.
All Homescapes, Ltd. employees are skilled craftsmen. They are dedicated to getting each project done in a professional and timely manner and delivering a first class outdoor space. Our employees strive to maintain the quality of workmanship for which Homescapes, Ltd. is known.
Have a Project in Mind?
Get in touch with us today and let’s discuss it